Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beware...too much cuteness!

Geebers turned 6 months old last week. Here are a few of him a few days before his 6 month birthday. Ummmm, yes, he is adorable, squishy, giggly, smiley, so sweet and the best little baby ever...so you should be jealous! ;) His biggest milestone right now is rolling over, he is working on sitting, he loves jumping in his jumpy seat (seriously LOVES it), working on getting teeth, and he entertains us all. Ooooo, I love him!

These were taken in our bedroom on our bed...I love my room and my chocolate wall and bedding! :)









Bean picked out this shirt for Geebers...and I think it is very fitting. I told my husband that I would like to find one for him...both my men are AMAZING!




I love this one...soft light, little bum and of course cute feet!

Had a super cute session today, and have many coming up in the next couple weeks, so stay tuned for updates! And, I will also have some shots from our mini-vacation up north this weekend. Bean cried for 35 minutes last night in her bed because she wanted to be at vacation...just tells you we all had a blast!

6 comments:

B-Mama said...

Oh, what a perfect little sweetie you have there! Those thighs are edible!!!! I'm also in love with your bedding--where did you make such a find? Great work all around!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I've been waiting for updated ones! :)
And, I am looking forward to seeing some pics of the fun, fun vacation! Glad it went so well!
Love,
Mom

T. Armstrong said...

B-Mama...bedding was found at Linens and Things on clearance in FL. LOL! I loved it, and when we found it we had it shipped to our home. It was free shipping too! :)

Maggie said...

Adorable Tara! He is such a cute baby! I love the new blog header photo. Can't beat that. Sorry I've been MIA. Do have lots to share with you though...think new camera!! :)

Evan said...

Hi Gabe! Love the new pics and Happy 6th monthers! We need to get together and play soon. Your bud, Evan

Diana said...

OK, seriously, Tara - the last picture of him is THE. CUTEST. PIC. IN. THE. WORLD.

I love your perspective!!