Sunday, March 1, 2009

Babysitting...

We babysat my nephew the other night, and he was so sweet and so good. When his momma came to get him, he acted up a bit and ended up in a time out...I got a quick shot of him pouting saying, "I'm sad. Hmmph." It was too sweet...at least to me!

Love his pouting lips...



Super excited...Tom got me a laptop on Friday and it should be here within a week or so!!!! Yippee!!! This should help with finding more suitable editing time (like while the girls are playing, I won't have to be in the basement feeling guilty that I am not near them...I can just plop along beside them) and make posting easier also! Love my super sweet hubby!

1 comment:

Lindsay Wells said...

Oh...c-man he is so cute! And I think Jonah needs to hang out with Tom even more;) That was so nice of him...but with the 3 kids it will work out so much nicer for you!!! Now you can get in like 3 or 4 posts a day. (hahaha)
Talk to you later
Love ya!