Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adding a few...

to the last post...

Full body chub-ster! (The super cool blankets that have been in a ton of posts were made by my sister in law...they are super sweet...cars, stripes, bugs, sharks!)


Always sucking on his fist...


Meeting Uncle Lucas for the first time...



Snoozin' in Mimi's arms...


That is all for now...I am starting to feel as though I am neglecting photographing, well at least posting, pics of my girls. Bean makes it difficult...I have been wanting to do a Birthday session with her all week, and she continually asks if we could "Puh-lease do it late-er?" So, of course we still haven't done one...

She will be a big 5 on Monday...will write more about that later!
Have a great night!

3 comments:

Eva said...

you have great photos {found you through Mckmamma's comments}.

T. Armstrong said...

Thanks EH...Praying so hard for MckMamma and family.

Thanks for stopping in! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics.. I can't wait.. to smooch those cheeks..!! ;-)
Love,
Mom