Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Keep on checking...

I am working on an announcement (no, I am not pregnant! ;)), there are going to be some changes, hoping to make things more client friendly when ordering...


I will also be setting a date of when I am going to start back at sessions, and there will be an incentive in booking a session...


It will be posted here sometime in the next couple of weeks, and I will also be sending out a mass email to past clients and those of you who have contacted me regarding sessions this coming year...

So all in all...stay tuned! :)

I got a new lens for my birthday (30th...gasp!), and I have been playing around with it. It is super cool, and has been fun to just shoot like crazy at anything...so here are a few...

We painted rocks, aka paper weights, for Tom for Valentine's Day. Bean wouldn't let us give him the I "heart" you rock...she wanted it for herself!

Valentine's Day treat effect on the tongue...Yum!


My super serious girl...lol!

I was shooting pics of Little Man, and Bean wanted me to get one of the "coin" without her in it...we came up with this...she loved it!



One of my most favorite subjects to shoot...Little Man! He is 7 weeks today...aye, aye, aye! He is super chubby in the cheeks...and everywhere else...has a super sweet temperament...if I had to pick something that he isn't great at, it would be going to bed when I wanted to, instead he likes to stay up until 12:00ish. My little nightowl!


Oh, yeah, I forgot. You can't tell in these pictures, but there is major hair growth in the balding spot. Looks like it may be the same color as Cakies! We will see!


Spring is around the corner, and I am very excited about it, and getting back into sessions with you wonderful friends! :) Have a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love 'em, and have missed the updated pics! I do understand, tho!
Looking forward to having Grandma hugs and kisses this weekend!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. I cannot believe he is that old already?? Can't wait to see you again!!

Brooke