Monday, March 9, 2009

Photo Sessions...Here I Come!

Yep, I am welcoming myself back from a much needed leave. Little Man was 2 months old on the 7th, and I am feeling anxious and ready for getting back into sessions with some of my favorite people, and hopefully meet new fabulous people who will then become my new friends!!!!

So, in the spirit of coming back, I am offering the first 5 people to email/call me to receive:
  • 50% off their session fee
  • $15 print credit
  • 1 Free 5 x 7 prints
  • 1 Free 8 x 10 print
  • 1 Free 11 x 14 print
Here is a little bit of the catch...
  • The session has to be booked within the months of April or May
  • Your session payment will be due within one week of booking your date, otherwise it will go to the next client.
  • Some of you have already nailed down dates with me for those months...EMAIL OR CALL to receive this same discount...and then of course send your payment! :)
Online Proofing and Ordering are HERE! This should help expedite the ordering process for you, and make it easier for you to share your precious pictures with your family. You and your family/friends will be able to order your pictures and pay online, and then they will be sent directly to you! What do you think about that?!?!?! Of course, if you aren't able to pay using credit card, we can arrange a different payment option!

Lastly, due to many different factors, prices have increased just a bit.
  • Session fees are $50 (up to 3 individuals in the session...an additional $5 each above 3)
  • Print prices have made a very small jump...please check them out here...

I am so very, very excited to be starting back with sessions again. I truly love what I do, and although it will be busy, I can't wait to start capturing precious memories for you.

Have a wonderful night! Going to hang out with my Little Man now! :)

***Update...the 5 sessions have been filled for the special pricing...actually I accepted 7 due to the fact that 3 of them came in within a minute apart...I will keep you informed if one comes open! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.. and hoping there'll be LOTS of my Grands, too! :)

How's the new laptop working??
Love,
Mom