Monday, March 23, 2009

The Kids...

Well, as you may have read or heard, the welcome back special sessions were booked...within a couple of hours. I ended up giving 7 away, because three emails were received within a minute of each other, and well, I just did! I am looking forward to those sessions. The first one is starting April 14th, so just a couple of weeks to go. I had a friend check out the online ordering (thanks Melissa) and she thought it was easy and pretty straight forward...so that makes me even more excited for all of you with your ordering!!!! Well, I really just wanted to post a few pictures of my kiddos for my Grannie, who checks this daily, and even a couple times a day...So Grannie, I love you and hope these keep you satisfied for a small while! :)

Tattoos...not my favorite thing...but certainly is one of theirs!




Playing with Daddy...


Beanie...always getting up close and personal...since she was tiny she has always had no concept of someone's personal space!

Cakies sleeping...on the couch, while Bean was at preschool.


St. Patrick's day get up!
(They are a wee bit Irish!)

And my big boy, Little Man. Lately we have been calling him "Butters"...short for butterball...not sure if this nickname will stick...doesn't seem like a nice one for when he passes this chubby baby stage, now does it?

We have hair!!!! Whoo-Hooo!!!!

...and quite a bit of it, being that just a few short weeks ago it was COMPLETELY bare!


...and we have SMILES! Loads and loads of smiles...almost as many as the amount of loads of wash that need done! Never ending is it! :)


Well, that would be all for the night. Back to Tom and Little Man! Have a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, such sweet pictures. Can't believe how the little guy has changed! He'll be a heartbreaker with those twinkling blue eyes. Anxious to see all of you real soon!

Anonymous said...

Tara,
That message was from me! I forgot to sign it.
Love, Lynn

hudson6803 said...

HAHAHAHA. Not sure if you remember...but butter/butters is what we call Casey. Our dog.
~Tara

T. Armstrong said...

I didn't know that Tara...LOL! Hmmmm...not sure if I want that as his nickname now! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you!! I have been patiently waiting, and waiting and waiting.. well maybe not so patient, after all, for more pics...!! ADORABLE!

Thanks for posting so many.. and here's to hoping there are MORE soon!

We are looking forward to getting some hugs and kisses and smiles this weekend!! :)
Love,
Mom

T. Armstrong said...

I meant to leave a note about Cakes face in the St. Patrick's Day picture...she was so stinkin' mad because Beanie got to hold Little Man and she didn't. She wouldn't look at the camera! LOL!