Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog Catch Up

I have been busy bustin' booty getting mini-sessions completed, regular sessions completed so clients can get pictures and cards, and then add in the three kids, Thanksgiving festivities, decorating for Christmas inside and out, and a few other things in life...and...well...it adds up to a lack in blogging.

So, I want to catch up two sessions that missed out on sneak peeks because I wanted to get the session completed as fast as I could.

Here they are...

Miss A and Mr. A...two super sweet little ones, with brilliant blue eyes...








Mr. J...one year old...last seen on here when he was just a wee one...




Also, please stay tuned...we will be doing the "cans for comments" again this year, and very soon, I will be posting my Christmas Card...loving it completely right now...just have to send it in for the prints!!! :)

Now, back to a little bit of rapid editing...or playing with my kiddos...hmmmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! And, I can't wait to see more of "the kids"! :)
Love,
Mom