Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The "B" Family...

Can't say how much I love this family and how lucky I am to be a part of them! They are Tom's Aunt and Uncle and cousins. They are a fun group, with lots of laughs. My cheeks usually hurt from laughing whenever we are at a family gathering. There is always a good time to be had when the "B" family is around!

And, they were complete troopers for this session...well, all but one of you, but I will not name any names! ;)

It was cold and nasty out, with bouts of rain. With a group this large, indoors would not work well. Rescheduling wouldn't work either, because one of the sweet couples drove in from Chicago...I was going to MAKE IT WORK!!! And we did!

Here are the two that started it all...Tom's Aunt K and Uncle R...

I am laughing right now that I didn't pick a shot of their six "kids" to post...just the grandkids...sorry! And then here are the by products of their by product...nine grandkids!





J and B...you guys made the cut!!! Don't tell, but J, you are my favorite cousin! LOL! :)




Fun group, fun afternoon...thanks "C" for setting it all up! I had a great time with all of you as usual! :)

More sneak peeks from sessions to come...but I need to go to bed now...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics.. can't wait to see them all! I BET you had a great time.. always is a great time, when they are around! :)
Love,
Mom

Maggie said...

Great job!