Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Repeater

Saturday I had the pleasure of capturing Mr. D, again! Cute isn't a good description of his dimples, or his blue eyes or his sweet peachy skin. The last that I saw this little one was when he was 9 months old...and he is now 18 months old...amazing how fast they grow! It was a great session, and of course I enjoyed catching up with D's parents and grandparents! The morning couldn't have been more beautiful, and D did a fabo job! T, hope you enjoy the couple of peeks...hope to get more up soon!

Oh, and if you haven't noticed the new songs on the left, take a listen. Number 1 and 2 are total favorites! :)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

The sneak peeks are wonderful, I can't wait to see all of them! You do such a wonderful job, thanks for your patience with my little stinker:)

Anonymous said...

im thinking that if you want some more business, all you have to do is take a picture of me ( because im gorgeous) and put it up on your site, and you will have people begging to take pics with you.

Do you know who this is??

T. Armstrong said...

Yes...guessing that this is my sweet brother Noah! Thanks, and I am pretty booked, so business is great...and I would be afraid to post your picture! :) If this isn't Noah, well, I do apologize, and you will need to reveal yourself! ;)