Friday, June 5, 2009

A Gorgeous Senior Session

First of all, thank you to Miss C and family for your patience with me getting your sneak peeks up here! It has been a busy, busy week...filled with editing, and well, filled with taking care of my sweet kiddos! Miss C is beyond gorgeous. She was so easy to capture and photograph, and was a total natural in front of the camera. So instead of continuing to go on and on about her beauty on this beautiful morning last week, I will let the pictures show you!







My baby sister's graduation party is tomorrow, and then graduation Sunday...so a fun filled weekend ahead! Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Beautiful work Tara! What lens did you end of using for those?

T. Armstrong said...

Thanks Maggie...I used the 28-70mm lens...it is my go to lens usually, but also use the 50mm for my newborn sessions! :)