Monday, June 29, 2009

Don't You Wish...

...that you looked this pretty without brushing your hair...

...this cute with a silly little grin...


...and this good naked? Ha! Love my kiddos!



Took these shots this weekend with a quick impromptu photo session with my kids. My only requirement was that the girls get dressed out of their pajamas...and they even picked out their own outfits. This is the best I have gotten so far with the three of them together...I had to shoot fast though, because the girls lost patience after about, oh, 3 minutes! Here are a few more...


...your lip would do this too, if your cheeks were this big...


...about to cry...


...and then I peeked out from behind the camera and got this big smile...


...and these last two are when Cakies decided to run around Geebers in circles as I was trying to get him smiling...I will say, he was entertained!



I had a great session Saturday morning with a repeater...and I love to see my repeaters grow!!!! He is a super cutie, and those sneak peeks will be posted soon! Hope you had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, love love 'em!! Great shots!! YEAH!
Love,
Mom

Maggie said...

Tara, those are awesome! Doesn't it seem like getting good photos of your own kids is the hardest? But those are great. You're kids are so cute and your little guy is getting so big!

Melissa said...

Super duper cute! I love the one of all three of them laying on the ground. :) They are all getting so big...time for another one! :)

Em said...

these are ADORABLE! I love the one of all three kiddos on their bellies- your kids are all GORGEOUS!