Monday, June 22, 2009

And the Winner is....

Beanie picked the winner out of her daddy's UM hat, and the winner is...

Kelly O'Neill

Although Kelly's comment is not posted on the blog here, Kelly left several messages on facebook, because she couldn't figure out how to comment here. Several of you were having problems with leaving a comment, so I put you in the drawing even if you couldn't post here. Here is what Kelly had stated:

"hey tara i want to know if u can take pictures of sarah and missy.. its her horse.. i need someone (to) take her picture.. u take awesome pictures.. u up for the job? i want to do it in july after the fourth?"

I am super excited to do this session, as it will be the first one with a HORSE! :) I truly was touched by each of your comments, and I am so blessed to have each of you in my life...even if it is just through the computer! :)

And, those of you who know me, know that it kills me to pick a winner and have those of you who commented and weren't picked not get anything at all! I was talking to Tom today and said that I should just give all o f you the "giveaway" deal ...he kaboshed that idea...well, in a kind way of course. So we compromised...and if you (one of you commenters on the contest) do book a session with me this year (2009), then I will add an additional $15 print credit to your session. That would total a $30 print credit with your session fee. So, if you do want to book a session, feel free to email me and I can get you on the calendar. Thanks to all of you who participated!!!!!

Enjoy your summer days this week. I will leave you with pictures from our strawberry picking trip last week.

No, this precious face didn't go strawberry picking, but I cou ldn't post pictures without him... :)

...I love his hat (his dad doesn't!)...


Learning how to really "pick" through the berry plants....there were SO many rows...

Four helping hands...

My beautiful sister and her kid dos...

C-man...."Is dis a purfect one, Aunt Taya?" This was repeated and repeated...he ate a few more than he picked...just check out his face and shirt!


Cakies also "helped" in the "picking"...






Bunny...so proud of her pickings...



Yummo...

These beautiful berries made tons of freezer jam, two strawberry pies, strawberry shortcake, and then two gallon freezer bags filled and frozen with berries...

Beanie and her box that she "picked"...

...tough work...





That is all for now...have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Congrats to Kelly (and Sarah Ann)! Can't wait to see how those turn out! :)
We really ejoyed our time with you all this past weekend. Awesome.
Love,
Mom

Maggie said...

Great shots from strawberry picking!

orahoods said...

Hi! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I went to high school/jr high and elementary school with your husband (not sure what your blog name is for him)! I found your blog through B-mama's comments. I just wanted to tell you that your children are beautiful! Your little guy looks just like his daddy! Congrats on a beautiful family and a great career!