Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miss A

Yep, my second Miss A. Two in a row...and two cuties in a row at that! She is a little sweetheart that has grown into a total toddler...okay, not quite toddling, but it isn't too far from now I am sure! Enjoy a few quick peeks before I run (slug) off to bed!


Birthday Cake!!!! These were her ONE YEAR OLD shots...but a month late! ;)
Love the frosting on the piggies!

Mmmmmmm.



GO TIGERS!!!! Too cute...this one is for Dad, I think!



I love seeing little ones grow, and this little lady is growing up so fast! Look at her conquer the stairs, (only going up!!).

Peek-a-boo!
I have to give some props out to my little ladies. The girls went with me to this session and they were FABULOUS! No, I don't typically bring them along, but they LOVE Miss A, and they were so darn good! Maybe it was the promise of swimming afterwards with her?!?!?!?! Whatever it was, it worked well, and the session was wonderful! Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them! Can't wait to see the rest! Great work T!