Saturday, June 21, 2008

18 months old...

18 months through 2 years...I think those are the most challenging sessions, but can also be the most rewarding. It is a fabulous age! So, I had my work cut out for me this past Thursday morning. As you will see, this little one is as cute as can be. I loved...her soft cheeks, her eyes when she smiles, her cute little piggies, the oh so many expressions, and the ability to dodge the camera at the last second!!!! I loved it! So many of these images showcase her personality so well. And as we all know, at this age, they do what they want, when they want, and if they don't get what they want you hear about it! It truly was so much fun!

Piggy Shots...as you all know...one of my weaknesses! :)




Playin' Rosies With Mom...

Watching bubbles...
This one has a story. If you remember this little guy, I did a session on him a few months back, Mr. N. He was Mr. Cooperative, made up his own poses, cute faces and melted my heart right through the lens. Anyways, it was sister's turn this day, and N did so darn good. He really wanted to be in the pictures (totally the same as my Bean when she is on a shoot with me, doesn't want to miss a shot), but eventually he kept himself busy and was very helpful! This shot he had colored his hand and I told him he was starting to look like a Smurf. He thought it was funny. I didn't anticipate loving this shot, but I can't help but see his personality shine through. He eventually colored his face too...I haven't proofed that one yet...but it was pretty funny! :)

I saved my most favorite from the session (so far that is!) for last! I love her expression, her eyes and that she is being a total toddler playing in the chalk!
So there is the sneak peek from the day. And after an hour, I left with sidewalk chalk on the rear of my jeans from sitting on the drawings, soggy jean leg bottoms from traipsing through the wet grass, and a heart full of happiness from capturing this sweet little girl. Thanks for the fun, Momma A! We will have to have a play date soon! I know Beans loves playing with N! :)

1 comment:

Em said...

liking the looking at bubbles shot-- too cute!