Friday, April 18, 2008

Try This Again...

I was trying to upload a few more shots last night, from my session on Wednesday, but for some reason or another, blogger wasn't having it!! So, trying this again...


I love how this one turned out...




Isn't this little lady so darn pretty?




Little bitty hands...



And of course, back to her pretty eyelashes...




Have a great Friday! Maternity session tomorrow...very excited to get more practice in this area!!!! Sneak peeks from that session to come sometime this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara-
Pictures look fantastic. Looks like you;re getting more and more people calling you. I'm very happy for you. Must be because I added your link to my blog :-)

Joke

See you soon.

Lucas

Em said...

ooh... those eye lashes ARE to die for! cute cute cute!