Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Miss Sweetie Pie Sneak Peak

Oh my goodness! The eyelashes on this little 8 month old girl are to die for!!!! She is as cute as pie, has a sweet little temperament, and I had a wonderful time with this session today. The nursery was as beautiful as ever also. M is going to have to come redecorate mine someday...she did a fabulous job...so pretty and perfect for a little girl to grow into! So, here are a few quick ones that jumped out at me...enjoy the sneak peek!


I am in love with these eyelashes...pass them over please!




In her crib...super adorable expression.




Her eyes are so pretty...and yes, on her right eye, you can see just how long those lashes really are...they touch her eyebrows!!!!! Jealous!



Cool furniture too...I so wanted to steal a chair from this room, but I refrained! I figured that would be bad for business! ;)


Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek. I may be posting more...but now, I need to make some dinner! Have a good one!

No comments: