Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sneak Peek for the D Family

Today was another Maternity session. M was one of my free sessions so I could get experience with Maternity shots. She is beautiful, sweet and I am so happy and honored that I was able to shoot her and her family today. They were a fabulous family! So flexible, easy going...I had my pick of where ever in the house, outside, backdrops, moved furniture (sorry I forgot to put it back!!!!)...you name it, they would do it! Thank you D family! There were several that popped out at me, but I am falling in L-O-V-E LOVE with the ones of M's little girl kissing her belly. Miss S was adorable, fun and was so excited to see the pictures on my camera...I loved it! She reminded me very much of my little N, which added more to her cuteness for me!! What a sweetie! Baby B is going to have a great big sister! Truly can't say how much I enjoyed today. One more thanks to M again for volunteering, especially being on modified bedrest! Total trooper!!! Thanks! So, I will post a few tonight, and hopefully have a few more to post tomorrow!


Here are the kissing Baby pics...I can't decide whether to use the one with S looking down or looking up at her Mom for my website...and then it is deciding between black and white...decisions, decisions! Any suggestions?!?!? :)





I am liking how this one turned out with everyone's hands giving Baby B a hug! :)



And this one melts my heart...too sweet for words...


Thanks again D family! Have a great night, and enjoy tomorrow's glorious day!

No comments: