Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sneak Peeks for the "E" Family

Sorry, if you have been waiting for these...here are a few that I wanted to post for now! :) I had a great time with this session! Four year old N was an absolute HOOT! He was in total control...inside, outside, over here...picking poses...smiling..and of course funny faces!!!! I had to post a pose that he made up from in his bedroom. Only a boy, I think! I love the personality of this little guy! Hope you enjoy!!!!

This one I had to giggle. I was crouched down, and he had been standing up. I said "looked down here at me" and before I knew it, he crouched down. Turned out so precious!




The bedroom pose. He was full of great ones!!! I would have to say that this captures his personality!




What a beautiful family! One of the few with everyone looking!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.. can't wait til MY session.. with my Grands and son and DIL... timers work, right!!??!