Saturday, April 26, 2008

Miss B

Pretty as can be! My goodness!!! This was my first "First Communion" session, and I couldn't have asked for a prettier, sweeter, more cooperative little lady! She was all smiles, did whatever I asked, and positioned herself as if she has been modeling for years! What a great family...friends with them for a long time! In fact, I came around shortly before their oldest was born on Halloween 11 1/2 years ago! I will post a picture of the other two cuties later, but wanted to get these few up before I hit the hay tonight! Hope you enjoy!











This one is so sweet...I love the wind blowing her hair!







Here are a few...hope to have more posted tomorrow! Thanks for a great session Miss B!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss B is quite the photogenic young lady, and a real sweetheart.. Great job, both of you!

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

Wow Tara, great job! The second and third ones are great, love the light!

Em said...

love the hands... and that black and white is quite nice! beautiful little one!