Sunday, September 6, 2009

Meet Mr. K

Mr. K, almost 2 years old, captivating brown eyes, and a cute personality to boot! It was a pleasure meeting Mr. K., and it was even more fun catching up with his Momma. We went to elementary school together, played sports through junior high and high school together, and haven't seen each other in many, many, many years! She is the same sweet girl, full of life and it was so fun to see how she adored her son! B, thanks for contacting me...it was an absolute delight! Hoep you enjoy your sneak peeks...and sorry it took a bit to get them posted! :)


L.O.V.E.



The next three...so precious!





2 comments:

Maggie said...

You're right; those were precious! It's neat how you have been reconnecting with friends through your photography.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures already and just think these are only a few! I can't wait to see the rest! The hardest is going to be making up my mind! I absolutely love the few that I have seen=)