Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mini-Session Sneak Peeks...

This past Saturday was gorgeous, and I had so much fun running around like a crazy lady taking pictures of all of these families and kiddos! It was fun catching up with old clients and new ones! If you missed out on this great deal, I am going to be having another mini-session sometime late October early November...just haven't picked the date yet! Enjoy the fun shots!

The L Family...


Love the lighting on this one!



This family is lucky they were so cute...otherwise I might have refused their session due to their attire!!! ;) Go Blue!





One of my favorites...this little lady has been coming to me since she was inside her momma's tummy...she is such a beautiful little lady!





It was great to meet this fun family! Thanks for coming all the way down here for your session...your kiddos D and Z are so sweet! :)




Miss O's expressions were killing me! So serious, and oh so sweet!






Miss A and Mr. E - What can I say...I "heart" these two kiddos!



Although these cuties are posted last, they were actually my first of the day! They traipsed through the wet grass and bugs with me, and were total troopers! Love both of these shots of them all together!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all these posts.. great job, as usual!
Love,
Mom

Hannah said...

those are great! I love looking at your shots-they give me inspiration and great ideas for my own. I have a question (I think I've asked you questions before:) )...we are just starting out and we have a few of our first family sessions coming up soon and I'm nervous about the setting. How do you pick a setting? Where do you get your inspiration? THANKS!