Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thanks!

I just wanted to send a quick thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement with my newest endeavor! Thank you for all the sweet comments, uplifting emails, and great advice. Where would one be without the support of family and friends??? God is so good! Off to see my sibs in Grease! GO Danny and Bonnie! Here are a few pics from the dress rehearsal the other night. Tyler as Danny. He did an awesome job, and I can't wait to see it tonight...and tomorrow!


N went with me to the dress rehearsal. This was at intermission. We left before it was over...Many, Many, Many tears were shed on the way home!


And isn't my sister beautiful? She is such a sweet girl, wonderful sister, and more than I could ask for as an aunt. Love you Kiersten - "I'm Bonnie!"

No comments: