Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Calling...

All pregnant women! I am searching for a pregnant woman who is willing to give up about an hour or so of time and willing to have images posted on the internet, for me to get some maternity shots! Session fee is free, and will give a complimentary 8 x 10 with any order! Email or call...I would love to have the opportunity to shoot you to add to my portfolio!

On a different note, we were pretty well snowed in yesterday. We had some fun playing outside later in the afternoon, but I was able to get some cute shots of the girls earlier in the day. They get tired of me sometimes, so I let N pick her own outfit. She still looks so darn cute!

My ALMOST FOUR year old's piggies...how did they get so big, so fast?
Such a sweetheart!
Pictures again?!?!?
Pretending to be shy.
Telling Secrets
Can I be silly yet?ATTITUDE!
Getting tired of STILL having to take pictures...mind you this was all done in 25 minutes!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

No comments: