Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Six Monther...

Another family that I have had the privilege of capturing the past couple years. I love this family, and the little boys are so darn sweet. K is a super cutie, that loves being with his momma, has sparkly blue eyes, and has a smile to warm anyones heart. Don't you love to watch them grow?



stark_bw0379

stark_bwcanvas0435

stark_0309

stark_0260

stark_0233

stark_0209

stark_0223

stark_0235

Okay...so I still have one more session yet to blog...but I am tired tonight! Lots has been going on around here! I have a new little nephew...that I CAN'T WAIT to capture within the next week or so (oooo...and I got a few at the hospital this evening also!!!!). And, the past several months I have been training for a 1/2 marathon. My sisters and my mom are all doing it too...well the big race day is finally here...almost. The training has really cut into my editing hours at night. We wake up most mornings by 5:30 to start our run at 6:00. That makes for a very tired and cranky Tara come 9:00. It is really hard to edit with toothpicks holding the eyelids open! LOL!

Well, the race is Sunday morning, and lucky us, we will be showered on, and most likely thundered on too! LOL! Oh well...rain or shine I am running this thing. Any last minute advice is welcome...so share away! I will let you know how it goes, if I survive! ;) Have a great weekend! Off to bed now!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Neat session! And good luck at your race: I'll be thinking of you all.

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics!

Good luck on the run! I am proud of you!
Love,
Mom

B-Mama said...

Hope the race went GREAT!! How cool that all the W girls did it together... Love the ongoing sessions. You are so talented!! xo