Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Little Miss E...

This Little Miss E is a sweet little 6 monther! Another favorite age that I love to capture. They too are enamored by the camera, but are also way more amused by a little bit of peek-a-boo from behind the camera. They love their toes (and so do I!), and they are just getting the hang of sitting up. They are probably the easiest age to photograph because they sit, but they don't move! LOL!

Miss E is a gorgeous little baby, with a doting mother who has a contagious laugh. S, I know you have seen all of these, but again, I had so much fun with you and E. Thanks for coming over!


eliza_texture0978

eliza_bw0678

eliza_0907

eliza_0713

eliza_0572

eliza_0870

eliza_0777

eliza_0642

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Oh my; those last two are perfect!