Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas...


...2009 - a few shots from this past week or so of my loves...


My two favorite men...


Our visit to Santa at the Erie Street Market - Children's Wonderland (If you are reading this and you were a person that volunteered to help keep Children's Wonderland going this Christmas...THANK YOU!!!! My kids had a blast this year!!!!)



Our Christmas tree has seen better days...the bottom foot of the tree now has NO decorations at all...this I will thank Butter for...



...he loves even the ribbon and the beads...whatever he can get his grubs on!



All dressed up to head to the big ole Christmas party...


...My WHOLE family...(if you are an FB friend, you can check out the tags to see who is who...I am NOT labeling here! LOL!)

We tried to make Rice Krispie houses vs. Gingerbread houses, and they started out great...but ended up collapsing...I think I need my husband to engineer a better design for next years...they still taste great!!!!!



Butter watched from his chair and snacked on graham crackers...


Cakes snacked on sprinkles almost the entire time...



Bean worked diligently...frosting, sprinkling, making a sidewalk, windows, doors...



...and then snacked...


There are still more pictures to come! Bean lost both her front teeth about a week before Christmas...so of course you know what everyone sang to her. Unfortunately Butter came down with an awful virus two days before Christmas and it is still going strong. I have never seen so much snot come from one little baby ever! Not exactly what I had hoped for his first Christmas. Cakes is now starting to come down with the fun too...BUT, all in all...we have had a wonderful Christmas season celebrating the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. No better gift have I received, than the gift of salvation.

Hope your Christmas was delightful and filled with love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! And we are enjoying our time with you all!

Love,
Mom