Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Runner...

Little C here was what I like to call a "runner". He ran everywhere, and did it quickly. Fortunately, he was confined to his own house, so he couldn't run too far! I love two year olds, their expressions, their quickness, their talk...they are so fun! I loved this session also because I love doing sessions in client's own settings...his family room, bedroom, playroom...kids are more relaxed and more themselves, and those are the types of pictures I love getting...especially when it is freezing cold out and a park or outdoors would be craziness for a little one for any length of time!

Fun it was and here are a few peeks...




...my favorite so far...




And...Happy Birthday again to my sweet little boy! Check out his pictures below! Have a great week!

No comments: