Monday, August 10, 2009

Perfectly Pregnant Sisters

These two beauties are only 11 days apart! How fun! I was lucky to go through two pregnancies with my sister at just 2 months apart...I have to say that I was on the better side of the 2 months...I got to be all done and she had to keep truckin' through her last two months! :)

Anyways, I went to high school with M, and played volleyball and softball with her. She is the sweetest, cutest thing, and has a gorgeous belly with not a single stretch mark (not fair, by the way). And her sister H, just like M, has no stretch marks, they both have skinny little legs, arms and rears...I wish that was how I grew when I am pregnant. I think about getting pregnant and I gain 5 pounds that cling to my rear end for the next 5 years! ;)

H...the older sister due 11 days before M...


The beautiful bellies together...



Isn't it cool to see how differently two sisters, pretty much the same height can carry babies so differently...loved this session!



M's belly from her point of view...

M with her husband B...love this one! :)


Tiny little pink baby booties waiting to be filled!



Thanks again ladies! I look forward to meeting your little ones again, but just outside of your bellies! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...it will be here in no time!


3 comments:

Maggie said...

gorgeous!

Diana said...

Tara - those pics are phenomenal! You definitely found your calling in life...you are so blessed! It was great seeing you today. Can't wait until our session in the fall :)

T. Armstrong said...

Awwww, Diana, you are so sweet! :) I was going to email you and tell you it was fun running into you too. You look so darn cute right now too! :)It will be fun to capture two little ones this fall! :)